Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Mother's out there, especially my lovely Daughter. Tom surprised me with these beautiful flowers. Was I shocked as I cannot remember the last time he actually bought flower for me. He also asked what I would like to eat that day, as we all know he is a great cook as well. All of you know me, steak and lobster. So off to the store we went to buy lobster tails and steak. Will have to take more pics. of that event to post. Just wanted all to see my beautiful flowers that my sweet husband bought for me, and to wish all a very Happy Mother's Day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those are so beautiful! Great job, dad. What a very sweet note too, thank you mom. I'm only a great mother because you raised me though so a BIG and wonderful Happy Mother's day to you as well! I love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too sweet! Nice job Paw Paw! Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete